Saturday, July 9, 2011

Addicted to Minecraft

Fucking a, I can't get enough of it! I used to run a server for the classic version a while back, don't get me wrong, still fun, but nowhere near as fun as the real game itself. Just getting to use the basic things like the crafting tools, torches and doors was enough to start getting me hooked. The recent piston update is really bad ass, and makes it really easy to have hidden doors, secret passageways and other really cool shit. My brother and I currently have a server, and anybody is allowed to join it by going to "dirtsmoke.no-ip.org". You will have to be listed to build, though.

I've still been at Terraria, too! My laptop recently just decided to take a shit on me after installing Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (Stay away from that fucking shit!). Of all the things to fuck my computer up, it's an official update... heh, go figure. Anyway, I'm just sort of waiting on the new Terraria update. The team always seems to surprise us with something cool!

I guess I'm going to finally dust off my 360, and try out Total Miner. Just heard about this on Reddit, I wonder if it would be worth it?

No comments:

Post a Comment